Instagram is one of the most popular social media networks with over one billion active users. It is also a gold mine for businesses as it has been used by brands to reach new audiences and create brand awareness.
It can be a very frustrating experience when you have been blocked on Instagram by someone you follow or have followed in the past. There are some ways to know if someone restricted your account and what their reasons could be. These include:
– If someone has recently unfollowed you, they may have done so because they blocked you from viewing their posts or commenting on their posts.
– If someone is not following you back, that person may have blocked your account because they don’t want to see your posts in their feed anymore.
– If someone has stopped liking your photos, you might be worried about the potential cause. for that. You could check that the person has unfollowed you, or blocked your account from viewing their posts and photos.
– If someone is not commenting on your posts anymore, you may want to see if they have unfollowed you or blocked your account.
– If an ex-partner has stopped following you on Instagram and/or deleted their account.